Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Bat Man!

I just remembered I never blogged about when I read Bat Man comics!
I probably read some when I was little, if my brother had them, but I honestly don't remember anything about them, so when I went to read some superhero comics I went for BatMan.One of m friends loves Batman, and I remember watching some of the movies when I was younger so I figured I'd give it a read. I started with some of the originals, bat man in the 40s.Its not that funny looking back at it, but when I was reading it I laughed when they called him "The Bat Man!" .. But yeah, not really that funny anymore. I remember thinking also, "thats what comics look like". I dont know what it was that made me think thats what comics should look like. Now that I think about it, I'd tag a long with my brother when he'd go to the comic book stores and even though I wasnt around in the 40s I dont think the style batman comics were made later changed to too much. Although, I never ended up getting around to looking at the later comics.

No comments:

Post a Comment